K9 Advantix II medium dogs
Bayer Advantix II for Dogs is a topical prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, mosquitos, biting flies and lice. For monthly use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older.
K9 Advantix II repels and kills ticks, fleas, biting flies, mosquitoes and lice while Advantage II for dogs offers flea protection only.
Frontline Plus kills only ticks, fleas and lice. It does not REPEL any of these and it is ineffective against mosquitoes and biting flies. Bayer, the makers of Advantix, reminds us REPELLING parasites before they attach can minimize the opportunity for ticks, fleas and lice to transmit disease to your pet.
- • Repels & kills ticks including Deer ticks, American dog ticks, brown dog ticks and lone star ticks for up to four weeks.
- • Repels and kills all life stages of fleas.
- • Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home.
- • Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours & continues to prevent infestations for months.
- • Prevents developement of fleas, flea eggs, pupae and larvae for amonth.
- • Larval flea stages in the dog's surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix II treated dog.
- • Repels & kills mosquitoes for up to 4 weeks.
- • Pepels and prevents blood-feeding by biting flies.
- • Kills chewing lice.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT use Advantix on cats. (Read all instructions and warnings on package prior to use.)