ChillyDogs - Great White North - Vibrant Yellow & Royal Blue
Chilly Dogs® has improved the design and fit of our flagship GWN coats. Velcro™ has been added to the body and belly panel on all the L&L coats and the All Breed M-20" to XL-38" coats. With the addition of the Hood & Loop, we have created a more form fitting coat that offers a better fit for active dogs. The buckle system still remains on all the GWN coats.
The Great White North™ Winter Coat is designed for maximum warmth, durability and safety in mind. All our coats feature an "Easy On, Easy Off" design. The coat is simply slipped over the dog's head then the "Y" shaped belly panel is pulled down and back between the front legs, then pulled up over the dog's back where the buckles are fastened and the webbing is adjusted.
- Skillfully designed and manufactured in Canada.
- 12oz Canadian made, non-pilling fleece. Breathable, durable and machine washable.
- 100% Waterproof polyurethane coated outershell. Not PVC nylon. Breathable, durable and machine washable.
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping for night visibility and safety.
- Adjustable nylon webbing and a smooth shaped buckle system.
- Hook & Loop is used to fasten the wide belly panel to the body of the coat. This ensures a secure fit. Quick to fasten/adjust.
- Hanging loop for storage purposes. This loop is not for the tail!