Chillydogs Rain Slicker Blue $58.95 - $108.95
The Rain Slicker™ is highly versatile and great for windy and wet Spring to Summer days. The outer shell offers 100% water and wind protection against the elements. The Slicker is lightly lined and has 3M reflective trim for night time safety. Soft micro fleece is used across the front chest for comfort and mobility.
All Breed and L&L Slickers - A wide rectangular belly panel is fastened to the body of the coat using strong Velcro which keeps the coat securely in place.
Whippet Slickers - A triangular belly panel is fastened around the body of the coat using a durable buckle/adjustable webbing.
Temperature Guide: 5C to 25C / 40F - 70F
Harnesses: We do not put a hole in the coat for a D-ring connection to the leash due to the varieties and styles of harnesses on the market. We suggest that you adjust your favourite harness to be worn over the coat.
Our coats are not custom made to each dogs' specifications. We have many in-stock sizes that have been created from over 10 years of measuring dogs and perfecting our patterns.
- Skillfully designed and manufactured in Canada.
- 100% Waterproof polyurethane coated outershell. Not PVC nylon. Breathable, durable and machine washable.
- 8oz Micro fleece is used across the chest for mobility and comfort.
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping for night visibility and safety.
- Polyester lining. Light weight, machine washable.
- Hook & Loop is used to fasten the wide belly panel to the body of the coat. This ensures a secure fit. Quick to fasten/adjust.
- Hanging loop for storage purposes. This loop is not for the tail!
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Wash with like colour load. Fasten buckle/velcro before placing in washing machine.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Fabric softener will prevent the fleece from retaining heat within the fleece fibres.
- Fasten buckle/velcro before placing in Dryer. Set Dryer on cool setting for 10 minutes then hang or lay flat to dry.