Coat Booster Kelp
Kelp is the most nutritious of all sea vegetables. It is rich in minerals and trace elements and has a nourishing and tonic effect on all of the body's systems. Kelp contains over 60 minerals and trace elements, 21 amino acids, simple and complex carbohydrates. The rich iodine content in Kelp make it the herb of choice for hypothyroidism.
- Healthy skin & coat - helps with skin irritation, allergies, dry skin and alopecia
- Weight control - dogs can better maintain their body weight thanks to the iodine in kelp. Iodine stimulates the thyroid gland that controls the dog's metabolism.
- Overall better health - with better metabolism as a result of improved glandular activities, dogs given kelp supplements can enjoy better general health.
- Made with human grade ingredients
- Nova Scotia Kelp (human grade): Promotes a shiny coat, helps to restore natural pigment, boosts the immune system, and is a natural source of Vitamin D. Origin: Nova Scotia, USA