Veterinary Formula - Antiseborrheic & Antidandruff Medicated Shampoo
VETERINARY FORMULA CLINICAL CARE ANTISEBORRHEIC & ANTIDANDRUFF SHAMPOO
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseborrheic & Antidandruff Shampoo provides relief for your pet from mild dermatitis and flaky dandruff. Commonly caused by a buildup of oil and yeast, seborrheic dermatitis shows up in dogs and cats as scaly patches, dandruff, a greasy coat, an unpleasant smell or red, itchy skin.
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseborrheic & Antidandruff Shampoo provides relief for your pet from mild dermatitis and flaky dandruff. Commonly caused by a buildup of oil and yeast, seborrheic dermatitis shows up in dogs and cats as scaly patches, dandruff, a greasy coat, an unpleasant smell or red, itchy skin. It’s a very common disorder that can lead to a secondary infection. Antiseborrheic & Antidandruff Medicated Shampoo helps relieve symptoms and promote healing by hydrating and calming itchy skin and removing excess oils.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid is best known as an active ingredient used in many OTC human acne products. It’s also known for relieving aches and pains with its anti-inflammatory properties, as well as reducing fevers. And, salicylic acid is used widely for skin-care products to treat seborrheic dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, dandruff, and even warts. It works to help shed the cells of the epidermis, allowing clogged pores to open, neutralize bacteria, and then prevents pores from re-clogging by constricting them and allowing for new cell growth.
- Zinc Pyrithione: Zinc Pyrithione is used widely to treat seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, ringworm, fungus, athlete’s foot, dry skin and dandruff because of its fungistatic (inhibits division of fungal cells) and bacteriostatic (inhibits bacterial cell division) properties.
- Colloidal Sulfur: Colloidal sulfur is a suspension of fine sulfur particles, usually in a gum base. A good way to think about this is if one were to grind up pure sulfur and dust it into a gelatin mix before it firmed up. Colloidal sulfur is a homeopathic “natural” remedy used to treat skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis. Collodial sulfur can be taken orally or mixed with other ingredients and used as soap or shampoo.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in our formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Bi-Lingual & Spanish Packaging
- Large numbers of skin flakes in the dog’s bedding
- Patches of flaking skin, especially on the back
- Excessively oily skin
- Pruritus (itching)
- Thick crusted skin
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Ear infections
- Medicated shampoo for dogs and cats
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory formula with zinc pyrithione, salicylic acid & colloidal sulfur
- This formula treats, exfoliates, and promotes healing. It removes excess oils to relieve itchy skin.
Wet coat and apply shampoo generously. Work into a thick lather, massaging into the coat to thoroughly saturate skin. Allow to remain on pet 10-15 minutes. Rinse well. Initially, shampoo pet 2-3 times weekly. As skin condition improves, frequency of use can be lessened.
Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate-20, Sulfur, Salicylic Acid, Zinc Pyrithione, Fragrance, DMDM-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.