K&H Indoor Thermo-Kitty Bed
- Use indoors
- Consumes only 4 watts
- Removable, washable cover
- MET Listed
- Warranty: 1-year
With a one-piece pillow, soft fleece cover, and an efficient heater, it's no surprise that the K&H Thermo-Kitty Bed is one of our best-selling cat beds. Choose from two sizes and attractive color combinations to match your home's decor.
The included small Pet Bed Warmer rests within the Thermo-Kitty Bed's soft poly-fil bottom to deliver soothing heat to your cat. When unoccupied, the bed surface will remain 10-15 degrees greater than room temperature. When in use, the bed will heat to your cat's natural body temperature, which is about 102° F.
- Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad.
- K&H recommends using ONLY the Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heated pad for these animals as this pad has an adjustable thermostat.
- Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad.
- Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
Care & Instructions
- Remove the Pet Bed Warmer from inside the cushion.
- Remove the foam ring from inside the cover.
- Wash the cover and cushion on the gentle cycle with cold water.
- Line dry or use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
*If the foam ring needs to be washed, please follow these directions: Hand wash with soapy water, rinse, squeeze the water out gently, and then air dry.
Testing Your Thermo-Kitty Bed
You can test the bed by placing a large pillow on top of it. After about 20 minutes, feel under the pillow. It will feel warm, not hot. DO NOT use an extension cord during this test.
The surface of the bed will be about 15°F above ambient air temperature until the pet lies on the bed. Then it will warm to about 102°F, which is the natural body temperature of dogs and cats.