Orijen - Tundra Dry Dog Food (New)
* Due to customs regulations we are unable to ship this product to the United States. We can however ship the Orijen 6 Fish, Acana Lamb, Acana Pacifica and Acana Pilchard formulas which are suitable for all ages and breeds.
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ | ALL LIFE STAGES
FRESH GOAT, WILD BOAR, VENISON, ARCTIC CHAR, FREE-RUN DUCK & MUTTON
ALL DOGS ARE ADAPTED TO THRIVE ON A VARIED DIET OF WHOLE GAME, FISH AND FOWL, WITH SMALLER AMOUNTS OF FRUITS, VEGETABLES AND GRASSES.
ONLY 1 SUPPLEMENT— ZINC
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so dogs and wolves derive their complete nutritional needs naturally by consuming whole animals which contain all of the nutrients they need to thrive.
That’s why you won’t find long lists of synthetics in ORIJEN dog foods. Loaded with richly nourishing ratios of fresh poultry, organs and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and whole eggs, ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive.
85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Fresh goat (5%), fresh wild boar (5%), fresh venison (5%), fresh arctic char (5%), fresh duck (5%), fresh wild boar liver (5%), fresh duck liver (5%), fresh mutton (4%), fresh steelhead trout (4%), fresh wild boar kidney (4%), mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), fresh whole pilchard (4%), lamb (dehydrated, 4%), mutton (dehydrated, 4%), alaskan cod (dehydrated, 4%), blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), herring (dehydrated, 4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, lentil fiber, duck fat (2%), fresh mutton tripe (1.5%), herring oil (1%), fresh goat heart (1%), fresh goat kidney (1%), fresh goat liver (0.5%), fresh venison liver (0.5%), fresh venison heart (0.5%), fresh mutton liver (0.5%), fresh wild boar heart (0.5%), whole navy beans, freeze-dried goat liver, freeze-dried venison liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole zucchini, whole parsnips, carrots, whole apples, whole bartlett pears, kale, spinach greens, beet greens, turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg.
OUR BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ PHILOSOPHY
The gray wolf is the ancestor and closest relative of all domestic dogs. While years of breeding have produced hundreds of ‘different looking wolves’, the internal workings of wolves and dogs remain unchanged so it’s no surprise that their food requirements remain the same too. Our 5 Biologically Appropriate™ principles are simple and mirror the freshness and variety of meats that dogs are evolved to eat.
All dogs have sharp teeth and a body designed to metabolize protein and fat from meat. ORIJEN is designed to nourish your dog according to his evolutionary and biological needs.
- 85% meat and fish ingredients (2/3 fresh or raw and 1/3 gently dehydrated)
- 40% richly nourishing meat protein
- 100% of meat and fish ingredients from animals deemed fit for human consumption, prior to inclusion in our foods
- Our dried meats and fish are prepared from fresh meats and whole fish, deemed fit for human consumption, and dried at 90°C to create a concentrated source of protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- NO plant proteins extracts or concentrates (potato or pea protein)
- NO high-glycemic carbohydrates (tapioca, potato, rice)
- NO glutens or grains
Fresh meats and fish are the foundation of award-winning ORIJEN foods.
- 2/3 of the meats and fish are fresh or raw, supplying your dog with essential nutrients in their most natural and nourishing form.
- 1/3 of meats and fish are dehydrated at low temperature for a concentrated source of nourishing meat protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
In nature, dogs benefit from an assortment of meats. This variety is often lost in conventional dog foods which typically feature a single animal ingredient such as chicken or lamb that is highly processed and seldom fresh.
That’s why award-winning ORIJEN Regional Red features a rich diversity of fresh red meats and whole fish in Biologically Appropriate™ WholePrey™ ratios to nourish for peak health:
- Fresh Boer Goat from Alberta Ranches
- Wild Boar from Alberta Ranches
- Fresh Venison from Alberta Ranches
- Whole Arctic Char from cold Yukon waters
- Free-Run Duck from Ontario farms
- Ranch-Raised Mutton from Alberta Ranches
- Whole Steelhead Trout from Ontario Lakes
- Whole Pacific Pilchard from North Vancouver Island
ORIJEN’s WholePrey™ ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage mirror nature, and eliminate the need for long lists of synthetic ingredients, so only zinc is added.
- Meat – essential for protein and fat as well as Vitamins A, B, D and K, copper, chromium, folic acid, iron, magnesium, potassium, selenium and zinc.
- Organs – packed with virtually every nutrient your dog’s needs to thrive including vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and amino acids.
- Edible Bone – a rich source of minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium in natural form your dog’s body can easily absorb.
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Your dog shares his eating anatomy with the gray wolf – which means he’s evolved for a diet rich and varied in fresh meat, protein and fat – not highly processed carbohydrates and starches.
|Crude protein (min.)||40 %|
|Fat content (min.)||18 %|
|Crude ash (max.)||9 %|
|Crude fibers (max.)||5 %|
|Moisture (max.)||12 %|
|Calcium (min.)||1.8 %|
|Phosphorus (min.)||1.3 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)||2.5 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)||1 %|
|DHA (min.)||0.35 %|
|EPA (min.)||0.2 %|
|Glucosamine (min.)||600 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate (min.)||800 mg/kg|