Yappetizers - Herring
Dog and cat treats with a single ingredient, just Herring that is wild caught in the Pacific Northwest, Canada/USA. Thinly formed pieces so it’s easy to break into the size you want. For any dog that likes fish, the wonderful scent will be highly motivating so it makes a great training treat. Can be broken small enough for cats and the texture is crumbly rather than hard like some other dehydrated treats. Herring is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, minerals and essential vitamins. Perfect as a training treat! A wonderful unique protein for a dog or cat with allergies or sensitivities.
New to Biopaw, but Yappetizers Treat Company has been making their treats since 2003! They make all of their treats in their own state-of-the-art facility located in Richmond, BC. Yappetizers dog treats are made from Human-grade meats and contain no additives, preservatives, colouring or artificial flavouring!
- Great aroma and taste, highly attractive to dogs and cats
- High in protein, omega 3, low in fat and full of nutrients
- Easy to break to size
- Low glycemic meat that maintains low blood sugar and a healthy weight
- Single ingredient, grain free, nothing added
- No Preservatives, Additives, Hormones or Colours
MADE IN CANADA