K&H Heated Ortho Bed with Non-Slip Indoor
- Low power consumption
- Dual orthopedic foam layers support dogs of any size
- Designed for indoor use
- Dual thermostatic controls heat to the natural body temperature of your dog
- Removable heater for washing
- Stabilized, non-slip bottom
- MET safety listed
- Warranty: 1-year
Designed for dogs of all sizes, the K&H Ortho Thermo-Bed is sure to be your pet's new favorite heated bed. Dual orthopedic foam layers surround our popular Pet bed warmer to create a warm, comfortable place for dogs to rest. Two internal thermostats keep this orthopedic heated pet bed 12-15 degrees greater than the surrounding air temperature. And once your dog lies on the Ortho Therm-Bed, its surface temperature will rise to 102° F.
To launder, remove the internal heater and wash the cover on the gentle cycle with cold water, then line dry.
This product is MET listed and designed for use indoors. Comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. K&H recommends using ONLY the Deluxe Lectro Heated Pad for these animals as this pad has an adjustable thermostat.
- Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
Care & Instructions
- Unplug and remove the internal Pet Bed Warmer.
- Wash the entire bed on the gentle cycle with cold water.
- Line dry or use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
Testing Your Ortho Thermo-Bed
You can test the bed by placing a large pillow on top of it. After about 20 minutes, feel under the pillow. It will feel warm, not hot. DO NOT use an extension cord during this test.
The surface of the bed will be about 15°F above ambient air temperature until the pet lies on the bed. Then it will warm to about 102°F, which is the natural body temperature of dogs and cats.